I’ve come to the realization that I am way behind on life today. My case:
1) Working 30 hours a week. Which in itself is not out particulary bad, but….
2) Reading roughly 1000 pages of 8.5″x11″ pages regarding EU and Italian Law, and another book regarding immigration law.
3) Taking a week off of these two above tasks to go on a family vacation to San Francisco. The pictures of which still have not been edited.
4) Organizing everything for the month in Rome. This includes getting my new laptop squared away.
5) Rearranging and totally cleaning my room in the apartment. Which is a fairly huge undertaking.
6) Add various tasks, like assorted work for other organizations, a family party, seeing friends I only get to see a few times a year, and volunteer work
7) And any spare time is spent working on my perpetually behind reading queue. Which despite my best intentions, is always increased because I cannot resist buying books when I go to stores.
And this is the summer I thought I would have some time off!